AdvertisementRecommended ArticlesBrie Larson Reportedly Replacing Robert Downey Jr. As The Face Of The MCURead more81 commentsGal Gadot Reportedly Being Recast As Wonder Woman For The FlashRead more29 comments RELATEDTOPICS St. Matthew’s House hosts 4 food distribution sites Thursday January 29, 2021 AdvertisementDC Young Fly knocks out heckler (video) – Rolling OutRead more6 comments’Mortal Kombat’ Exceeded Expectations Says WarnerMedia ExecutiveRead more2 commentsDo You Remember Bob’s Big Boy?Read more1 commentsKISS Front Man Paul Stanley Reveals This Is The End Of KISS As A Touring Band, For RealRead more1 comments St. Matthew’s House hosting 5 food distribution sites week of Jan 20 January 21, 2021 St. Matthew’s House gives record-setting amount of food at distribution sites January 14, 2021 AdvertisementIndermuehle was one of the first people in line, telling us that St. Matthew’s House has been a true saving grace for many years. “I was here last year and it was a big round table but without the Covid,” he said.But there weren’t just meals being picked up. Chase Dickinson, along with his brother Drake and cousin Caden, showed up with two large pans of food to donate. NAPLES, Fla. – Even on Christmas day, St. Matthew’s House continued to give back this holiday season. With many families still struggling due to the ongoing pandemic, they wanted to make sure no table was without food and every plate was full.From noon to 4:00 p.m. at the Campbell Lodge Shelter, volunteers handed out meals to anyone in need, including Gary Indermuehle. “It’s a lot of needy people out there…me being one of them,” Indermuehle said. Advertisement “We’ve done various things on Christmas in the past but this was an opportunity for us to come out and help,” Chase said.Their grandmother sent them to drop off the food, but she also sent them with a $1,000 check. “Our grandma knows about this place and comes down here for years and she’s been donating for years…so we just brought it over for her,” Drake said. A sign of generosity that Father Michael Orsi said is needed more now than ever before. “They must have been in their early 20s at most and they came with all their heart,” Orsi said. “It’s an extension of church and I’m just delighted to have an opportunity to be part of it. Wouldn’t have it any other way.” In total, St. Matthew’s House tells us they prepared around 400 meals to distribute. Click here for more information on where you can pick up food or make a donation to St. Matthew’s House. St. Matthew’s House hosting 4 food distribution sites week of January 4 January 5, 2021 Advertisement AdvertisementTags: ChristmasSt. Matthews House
Orange makes secure cloud pact for French market AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to LinkedInLinkedInLinkedInShare to TwitterTwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookFacebookShare to MoreAddThisMore 07 SEP 2015 Español FranceOrangeStephane Richard Author Orange CEO Stephane Richard believes consolidation in France could be back on the cards in 2016 after the sale of new 4G frequencies in the country.Speaking to French daily newspaper Les Echos, Richard said “today, consolidation is not on the agenda but it will perhaps reappear next year”.Cable-to-mobile disruptor Altice last attempted to reduce the highly competitive market to three players, but had a €10 billion bid to acquire rival Bouygues Telecom rejected in June.Along with Bouygues Telecom and SFR Numericable, Orange also competes with Iliad’s Free.The country now plans to auction frequencies in the 700MHz band to boost 4G coverage in the country, presently used for broadcasting, before the end of this year.Richard noted that “consolidation has gotten under way in all major European countries except France”.“We are the country where operators have the lowest margins in Europe.”Cross border consolidationRichard, who is a known supporter of a European single telecoms market, also suggested that national tie-ups could eventually lead to cross border consolidation.“When the prospect of the single market becomes clear, operators will come into motion and Orange will aim to play a role in this consolidation,” he added.Speaking of the domestic market, Richard said Orange was now focusing more on promotions, rather than cutting prices, as it had done when Free first entered the market.Free’s 2012 entry into the market has seen the country’s largest players be embroiled in an intense price war for some time.“At Orange, we don’t plan to take part in this one-upmanship,” he is quoted as saying. “We are proving that we can win customers in the fixed and mobile space without massacring prices.”According to GSMA Intelligence, Orange has more than 27 million total connections in France, making it the country’s largest player. SFR-Numericable is its closest competitor, with more than 23 million connections. Home Orange CEO earmarks 2016 for French consolidation Kavit joined Mobile World Live in May 2015 as Content Editor. He started his journalism career at the Press Association before joining Euromoney’s graduate scheme in April 2010. Read More >> Read more Related Kavit Majithia Las grandes operadoras europeas ponen condiciones a las RAN abiertas Tags Orange Ventures injects €30M into new fund Previous ArticleDatabox raises $3.3M to expand product and teamNext ArticleAsia Briefs: China pushes ‘3-network convergence’ plan, Telstra to expand access in remote areas & more
(CMC) – YOUNG West Indies fast bowler, Alzarri Joseph, could be facing a lengthy injury layoff, as he prepares to undergo rehabilitation for a stress fracture of the back which forced him out of the recent New Zealand tour.Quoting an unnamed source, the Observer newspaper here said the 21-year-old had been prohibited from bowling for the next six weeks, in order to lay the groundwork for the pending remedial work.Much of the rehabilitation is expected to center around strength building, the report indicated.“Taking everything into consideration, he could be out of action for several months,” the source was quoted as saying.The Antiguan is now likely to miss upcoming home series against Sri Lanka starting in June and Bangladesh the following month.Joseph pulled out of the one-day squad last December with what was then described as a “back strain” but subsequently determined to be stress stracture of his vertebrae.While he has been a virtual fixture in the Caribbean side for the last 19 months, he has had limited action in recent months, playing only a three-day tour game on each of the tours of Zimbabwe and New Zealand.His last Test came against England in Birmingham last August and he played only the last two One-Day Internationals of the five-match series on the same tour last September.Joseph grabbed career-best figures of five for 56 in the fourth match at the Oval.One of the stars of the title-winning 2016 Youth World Cup side, Joseph was fast-tracked into the West Indies, making his debut just months later against India.He has taken 15 wickets in six Tests and 23 in 14 ODIs.